What to Expect With Starcraft II - Games
Starcraft II follows the same story line as its predecessor Starcraft, but it picks up where the original story left off.
Hard Drive Recovery Tips: How to Recover the Data from a Failing Hard Disc Drive
Hard drive recovery or repair is almost a misnomer. Once a hard drive begins to fail nothing can stop it. There are, however, options that may save your data's life.
Installing a New Hard Drive on Windows XP Professional
Bear with me on this; it’s not that difficult and it will save you a lot of money if you do the job yourself. But if you’re absolutely convinced that you can’t do this repair on your own, at least read the section...
Keep Windows Up to Date
Click Automatic Updates. 4. It’s recommended to use the Automatic option.
Windows Vista A New Look and Feel
You can still use the Alt+Tab shortcut key to switch between open programs. Why don’t I have Aero Glass? - Aero Glass isn’t available on all computers because it requires some heavy-duty graphics processing. More...
Laptop Hard Disk Recovery- Symptoms of Failure
If your hard disk is crashing you can get data recovery services
Before you print your document, you may want to preview how it will look so you don’t waste paper printing something you can’t use anyway. After you see that your pages will look perfect, then you can finally print out your document for everyone to read.
Defining page size and orientation
If you need to print your documents on different sizes of paper, you may need to define the page size and paper orientation. By doing this, Word can accurately show you what your text may look like when printed on an 8.5" x 11" page compared with an 8.27" x 11.69" page. To define the Page Size, follow these steps:
1. Click the Page Layout tab.
2. Click the Size icon in the Page Setup group.
3. Click the page size you want.
Word displays your document based on the new page size. Normally, Word assumes you want to print in portrait orientation, where the height of the paper is larger than its width. However, you may also want to print in landscape orientation, where the height of the paper is smaller than its width.
To define the orientation, follow these steps:
1. Click the Page Layout tab.
2. Click the Orientation icon in the Page Setup group
3. Click either Portrait or Landscape orientation. Word displays your document based on the new paper orientation.
Using Print Preview Print Preview lets you browse through your document so you can see how every page will look including any headers and footers, cover pages, and pictures you may have added. To use Print Preview, follow these steps:
1. Click the Office Button and then click the right-pointing arrow that appears to the right of the Print command.
2. Click Print Preview. The Print Preview window appears, and the mouse pointer turns into a magnifying glass icon.
3. (Optional) Click Next Page/Previous Page or use the vertical scroll bar to browse through all the pages of your document.
If you select the Magnifier check box, you can click on your pages to zoom in or zoom out so you can examine the details of your document.
4. Click Close Print Preview to return to your document, or click Print to start printing.
When you’re happy with the way your document looks, you can finally print it. To print your document, follow these steps:
1. Choose one of the following methods:
•Click the Office Button and then click Print.
•From within the Print Preview window, click the Print icon. The Print dialog box appears.
2. Click in the Name list box and choose the printer you want to use.
3. Select one of the following radio buttons from the Page Range group:
• All: Prints your entire document
• Current Page: Prints the page that currently fills the screen
• Selection: Prints only the currently selected text
• Pages: Lets you type specific pages to print (such as 4, 35, 89) or a specific page range (such as 3–9)
4. Click OK.
- Microsoft Outlook is the personal organizer portion of Office 2007
- Microsoft office 2007 Creating a table by highlighting rows and columns
- Resizing columns and rows. Table styles in Microsoft office 2007
- Printing Workbooks in Office 2007
- Getting to Know Microsoft Office 2007
- Giving commands to Office 2007
- Sharing Data with Other Office 2007 Programs
- Typing Text in Word office 2007
- Creating text in Word Office 2007
- Proofreading Your Document Office 2007
The site provides an opportunity download free drivers for Windows Xp and Vista even for users who are not registered on the File-Drivers.Com.
All rights reserved © 2009-2013 www.file-drivers.com